Saturday, May 19, 2012

Downloads to watch out for

Hello again everyone,
It has come to my attention that many people are looking for a Diablo III crack. I know the game looks amazing, and I myself can't wait for one to come out so I can try it. I urge you DO NOT download any "crack" links you find, they are fake and filled with malware. I assure you that as soon as I find a crack and confirm it works and is not infected, I will tell you all about it and where to get it. If you have downloaded a "crack" and found it to not be working, please run Malware Bytes to remove any and all possible viruses attached to it. Here is a picture depicting a "hacker" bragging about how many virus installs he got.


I also urge to scan all downloaded files before executing them.

 If you have any link you would like me to check out, or any safety tips, please post them in the comments.
And, as always, comment if you have suggestions on topics for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment